Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Enforce The Law?

Dear "Mr. President",

I was under the impression that your job was 1) to protect our citizens, and 2) enforce the laws? Well junior, you are failing! Arizona is being invaded and has 400,000+ criminal invaders from another country and you sir are sitting on your butt doing nothing?

Why I asked myself and the answer is simple... You want to legalize the criminals so you can get their votes. So that means you would trade votes for enabling 400,000+ (just in Arizona) people who are illegal criminals so stay in our country? I find that criminal in itself!

In one word... Wazzamatteryou? Shut down the border NOW! Then we might talk about what to do with the criminals in our country and frankly I think that involves shipping many of them back! Those with criminal records, those who cannot speak english, those on the dole!

Why can't you be a President instead of a "Community Agitator?"

OIIOHH (Obama Is In Over His Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment